Bunny Shaped Easter Dog Treats. They Too Deserve Some Easter Love!
Easter is a time for reflection and of course great food! Especially desserts! So why should your dog miss out on these awesome annual traditions? We don’t think so.
Easter Bunny Shaped Doggie Biscuits Recipe
• 2 ½ cups of whole-wheat flour (or with rolled oats if your dog doesn’t digest whole wheat well)
• 1 tsp. salt
• 1 egg (place the entire egg into a blender and crush shell; the shell holds essential nutrients for your dog)
• 1 tsp. Beef or chicken Bouillon granules
• ½ cup of hot water
• Optional: You can add bacon or chicken broth for extra flavor.
1. Preheat your oven to 350
2. Dissolve the bouillon in hot water
3. Add remaining ingredients to the dissolved bouillon
4. Knead the dough until it forms a ball (3 minutes)
5. Roll the ball of dough so it is ¼ inch thick
6. Use a Bunny cookie cutter to cut into cute shapes
7. Place the dough pieces on a greased cookie sheet
8. Bake for 30 minutes
9. Let cool off before serving